We are confident that you will love your purchase.
We trust our trained sales staff have listened to your needs, shown you alternate design options, advised you on maintenance and taken your environment into account when promoting our goods, but we do understand that from time to time there will be an instance when a client may need to return their goods.
We ask all our clients to inspect your goods on delivery, should there be a problem, please make our delivery staff aware of it and contact your salesperson. We urge clients to visit our website and read the Care and Maintenance instructions for your product.
Plaisir du Jardin (Pty) Ltd, although understanding of client problems, has policies on returns.
- Returns must take place 7 days from the date of purchase.
- A Tax Invoice must be presented.
- Goods must be in their original condition and packaging.
- A reasonable reason must be given for the return.
- No special orders will be considered for return.
- No returns on sales goods or discounted items.
- No returns on items that have been incorrectly/not maintained.
- The client may be liable for upliftment and handling fees.
It is at Plaisir du Jardin (Pty) Ltd discretion whether a refund will be given or not. In some instances, we will consult with suppliers so we can be as fair and partial as possible when assessing your return.
The client may choose to have store credit or exchange, unfortunately, no refunds will be given.
Your store credit will be kept on record, should you choose to exchange your furniture, and the cost of the new furniture is higher than the original sale, the client is responsible for the balance of the outstanding payment.
All replacement stock is subject to availability.
* Please note that prices reflected on this website may change without prior notification. Please enquire with our branches for latest prices.*